domingo, outubro 01, 2006

Onde anda a minha miuda?

Grand pianos crash together when my girl walks down the street
There are whole new kinds of weather when she walks with her new beat
Everyone sings hallelujah when my girl walks down the street
Life just kind of dances through ya from your smile down to your feet
Amazing she's a whole new form of life
Blue eyes blazing and she's going to be my wife
The world does the hula-hula when my girl walks down the street
Everyone thinks she's Petula so big and yet so petite
Butterflies turn into people when my girl walks down the street
Maybe she should be illegal she just makes life too complete...
Oh, shadows of echoes of memories
Oh, things that she brings that she found in the sea
Oh, shadows of echoes of memories of songs
Oh, how could she know that it won't be long...

1 Comments:

Blogger Raul said...

Adaptação de uma música de 'Magnetic Fields'

1/10/06 21:58  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home